Isaly's in White Oak.
Isaly's was originally founded in Mansfield, Ohio by William Isaly, the grandson of Swiss immigrants, and his cousin Jesse. The stores arrived in Pittsburgh in 1929. The main store was located at 3380 Boulevard of the Allies, and eventually grew into a large franchise in the Pittsburgh region. Isaly's was known for its specialty ice cream cone called the "skyscraper."